{ brad brace } on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:20:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Discordia Concors: www.jodi.org

This juncture has again returned it seems... If there is a
chance-of-net-art it would simply be the means for
individual artists to distribute their work directly without
institutionalized (economic and ideological), self-serving
manipulations.

The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project                >>>> since 1994 <<<<

+ + +         serial           ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/b/bbrace
+ + +      eccentric          ftp://ftp.idiom.com/users/bbrace
+ + +     continuous         hotline://artlyin.ftr.va.com.au
+ + +    hypermodern      ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
+ + +        imagery   ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace

News:  alt.binaries.pictures.12hr   alt.binaries.pictures.misc
               alt.binaries.pictures.fine-art.misc    alt.12hr

. 12hr email
subscriptions => http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/buy-into.html

.  Other  |  Mirror: http://www.eskimo.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html
Projects  |  Reverse Solidus: http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/