MIN.YUEN.RUBBER.IND.CO."@mail.waag.org,"LTD. on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:47:55 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Best Rubber Strips (Tapes)!!

Title: MIN YUEN RUBBER IND.CO., LTD.

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.was established in May 1978, and was located in the area of Taichung Port which is the third largest trade port in Taiwan. MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD., is a manufacturer of rubber strips (tapes), and has been experienced in rubber accessories for clothing, swimwear, bed sheet and sport protector, etc. for over twenty years. Our company has been known for reliability, product quality and competitive price.

1997. 08

The Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100

Issued by Swiss Textile Testing Institute
The certificate mentioned our products meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard presently established.
1997. 10
Qualified for  BS EN ISO 9002 : 1994
Issued by the British Standards Institution
Certificate Number : FM 38028
Our Company operate a quality management system which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002: 1994. Our operation process is managed by dedicated and experienced professionals to ensure consistent product quality complied with customers' requirements.

Current market :
Hong Kong, China, Japan, Philippine , Singapore, Australia, France and Taiwan's local market.

Product Sketch
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
Heat Resistant Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone
General Rubber Strip Coated with Talc Powder
General Rubber Strip Coated with Silicone

Square Rubber Thread
Elastic Band

MIN YUEN RUBBER IND. CO., LTD.
Nature of Business : Manufacturer
Address : No. 467, Sec. 2, Gan Nan Rd., Wu Chi Chen, Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C
Telephone : 886-4-26391832 , 26390365
Fax : 886-4-26390052
Contact Person : Ming-Yu Hsieh ( Manager)
Web -site : www.rubbertape.com.tw