DR. VINCENT IBEH on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:18:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] YOUR URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.

My name is Dr.VINCENT IBEH

  I am a medical director and
the family doctor to late chief Bola Ige's family,  my
late client wife is interested in  investing some goodmoney inyour company .
Chief mrs. IGE is a very important and prominent
person who has mandated me to contact you or your
company for a very important business trasaction.
She is by name mrs.ELIZABETH ATINUKE IGE, she is the
wife of chief Bola Ige the Nigeria late ATTORNEY
GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION AND MINISTER of JUSTICE WHO
WAS ASSASINATED ON THE 23 OF DECEMBER 2001.As you can
read through this our widely daily news paper http://
www.vanguardngr.com thursday january 3,2002, vol.17:NO
4918 with the caption " OBASANJO ORDERS SECURITY
AUDIT" where our president chief OLUSEGUN OBASANJO
ordered security audit in our country because of thekilling of CHIEF BOLA IGE.
Her husband late chief BOLA IGE made a lot of money
espacially through over inflation of the contract he
awarded for the supplying of eletrical EQUIPMENT TOour
  NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER AUTHORITY (N.E .P.A.) while he was
formally in office as theminister of mines and power.
Infact it was discover after his assasination that he
 worth well one hundredand sixty million U.S.
dollars[$160,000,000]and some  of these funds were
retrive after he died while some were recovered from
officials that served under him during his tenure inoffice.
The truth of this case is that my late client's wife
despite the problem she is going through now, she
still has a huge amount of money in a security companyin a forign
country which was deposited by her late husband whichshe
intends to invest outside our country. To avoid hunger
and stavertion affecting her and her family.
What she needs is only	reliable person  who can  helpto realise
this money as soon as possible from this securitycompany and
subsequently invest it. And she is ready to to giveyou all the
important documents including the lodgement and thesecurity codes of the
fund , which the security company will like to confirmfirst before
releasing the money to you, but mind you that, Shewould like  to
build confidence and trust in someone who
will not expose her plan remitt and possibly invest in
your company or country.She has agreed that I should
make all arrangements for the transaction  and you arefree
to negotiate your mode of compensation even if she
intends to invest the money in your country.
Please, do not hesistate to indicate your view of this
request by contacting me immediately you receive this
mail, so that the necessary arrangements can be made
for the money to be realised immediatly.
Due to present situation of Cheif Mrs Elizabeth
Atinuke Ige, She and I would be happy if this requestcan be
kept a secret. I would also like to note that there isno risk involved.
I hope she would be happy investing with you.

Sincerely yours,

DR. VINCENT IBEH