IQ - Roster on Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:28:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Take our $15,000...Please!

Title: Take our $15,000...Please!
Take Our Money. Please.
We'll put $15000 of OUR money on the table for you to become a successful seminar presenter.

FREE! Two Days of Training $895 value
FREE! Professional PowerPoint Presentation $1895 value
FREE! Laptop, projector, all of the presentation equipment free $9000 value
FREE! $1000 cash toward your first seminar mailer $1000 value
FREE! A seminar coach at your first seminars $3000 value
TOTAL VALUE: $15,790
Call or email us today!
800-933-6632 ext. 8
- OR -
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: