MRS. LINDA MARTINS, on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] mutual benefit

Sir,

MRS. LINDA MARTINS, Credit Officer Union bank Of Nigeria PLC

Sir, First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, I am MRS.
LINDA MARTINS, credit
officer with Union Bank of Nigeria PLC, Lagos. I came to you in my private
search for a reliable
person to handle this confidential transaction, which involves huge sum of
money to a foreign
account.

The Proposition:

A foreigner an American, late Eng. John creek (SNR) died on 30th of January
2000 in Kenya airway,
banked with us at Union Bank of Nigeria plc Lagos and had a closing balance
worth US$85,Million, the
bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts have being
made by Union Bank to get
in touch with any of his family's but he had neither wife nor children that
is known to us. The only
next of kin name given to us by late John Creek died in Sept 11th terrorist
attack in U.S.A. In order
to be a honest citizen of my country I now decided to seek your permission
to have you stand as next
of kin to late Eng. John Creek, so that the fund US$23.7M will be released
in to your account as the
next of kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out.

I am assuring you that this business is 100% risk free involvement. Your
share stays while the rest
will before myself. As soon as I receive an acknowledge of the receipt of
this message in acceptance,
If this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly get to me on email
lindamartins@ureach.com.
 Please furnish me with your most confidential phone/fax numbers and
exclusive Bank account
particulars so that I can use this information to apply for the release and
subsequent transfer of
the fund in your favor. Thank you in advance for your anticipated
cooperation.

Yours faithfully,