Sunny Arkesteijn on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:10:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] nettime-l Cure Employment Stagnation

YOUR DEGREE MAY BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
We remove the obstacles that cause adults to abandon hope.
DID YOU KNOW that you could earn your legitimate Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or even Doctorate degree, utilizing your already existing professional or academic expertise?

Prepare for the professional advancement you deserve
If you are an adult with a high school diploma and have a minimum of three years of experience in the field you are seeking a degree in, YOU QUALIFY.

As you know, employers continually hire, promote and give raises to new employees that have ZERO skills or experience, just because they have that piece of paper.
Take part in the wealth now!   Within days you can apply for that unreachable job, or show your degree to your employer and demand the raise and promotion that your knowledge and skills deserve.
How does this work?  You graduate without attending classes, or taking a leave of absence from your current job.  You receive you degree based on life and work experience!
The degree earned by our students enables them to qualify for career advancement and personal growth, while breaking down the wall that prevents them from receiving big money.

Degree verification and official transcripts will be provided in writing when requested by employers and others authorized by the graduate. Our college & University transcripts meet the highest academic standards. Our University issues a degree printed on premium diploma paper, bearing an official gold raised college seal.

No one is turned down.

Confidentiality assured.

CALL 1-602-230-4252

Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including
Sundays and holidays.

To be taken off our list reply with off as the subject.