boshen on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Bulk Email Marketing Services

nettime-l:hello!

     We have spent years compiling email address lists of people  who are willing to receive offers via email.
     However, starting your own opt-in email campaign can take years of collecting email addresses of individuals who are willing to receive offers via email. Think about it. If you had a website that received 1,000 hits a day and you were able to get 10% of these visitors (which would be a high percentage) to subscribe to your opt-in email offers, it would take you almost three years to get 100,000 subscribers! The other alternative would be to pay list brokers who sell opt-in email addresses anywhere from 11♂ to 30♂ each.
    NOW ,For a mere $100.00 we will send out 300,000 US emails and 1,000,000 CHINA emails,it's a good prices!
    Bulk email is simply the fastest, most cost-efficient way to reach the masses that has ever existed. Ten years ago business owners would have laughed at you if you told them you were reaching 1,300,000 people with your advertisement for a mere $100.00.  Times have changed, and it's time to take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to reach the masses for so cheap! We do not guarantee the results of your bulk email campaign, as that will be determined by your email subject line and the body text. What we do guarantee is that we will deliver your emails within a week. It's up to you to come up with text that will cause the recipient to read the email and respond to it.

                 boshen
                 pang_bo@163.com
                 2002-11-16