Lachlan Brown on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:01:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Toronto, Baudrillard, Sontag etc.

Jody,

     I understand Baudrillard, Sontag and others are in Toronto
for a Digital Literacy conference at York University. It would be
good to meet with them, especially given the present crises in
academia. Do you have details of the Digital Literacy conference?
It would be nice to know about these things in advance.

     I quite like Toronto. It's easy to live here, relatively easy
to make money and no-one is likely to interrupt one's train of
thought with creative ideas or intelligent conversation.

     From time to time, though, it would be nice to meet with
visitors from out of town. Sigh.

Lachlan Brown
T(416) 826 6937