Anna M Balint on Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] How much it will cost our organization for you to send out our weeklynewsletter to targeted people on Internet?

Anna wrote:

Hi ,
We are a small Non Profit organization located in West Grove, Pennsylvania. USA. Please let us know if you have a list with American Companies where we can send out our newsletter too ask for donations to help the Romanian Orphans. Please let us know

Operation Help The Romanian Orphans
503 Baker Station Road,
West Grove, PA 19390
Please help these unfortunate children.