billyg4778973 on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] >Booster! 11/18/2002 11:30:49 AM

Antenna Booster

Now you can BOOST your reception on any cell phone, pager, cordless phone, or two-way radio for only $9.95! (for a limited time buy one get one free!)

Fed-Up With Static and Dropped Calls Interrupting Your Important Conversations?
Finally, there is a low-cost, highly effective solution to the nations' cell phone reception problems.  This fantastic product is one of the hottest selling new items on TV.  The Antenna Booster, is a new, ultra-thin antenna booster that dramatically reduces static and increases reception by up to 50% on ANY KIND of cell phone, cordless phones, pager or two-way radio. Just put it on and instantly see your phone's signal bars shoot straight up.

Click here for more information

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want to send our mailings to anyone who does not  wish to receive them. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please Click Here