Wsrspreacher on Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:26:05 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] get me fixed

is this this place that pays to get fixed  if so i need 2 be im not a ressponsiable parent the state took my first daughter and alot of girls say they have my kids cant say how many 4sure im 35 yrs old and been using slaming,snorting,and smoking it ive been clean 3mo. now but beenuseing since 11 or 12 yrs of age the longest i ever stayed clean is 1 year.so if you can help let me know               paul garcia   aka  preacher  west side resedax3