Idris Suliman on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 04:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From:General Idris  Suliman
Email:gen_idris_suliman@hotmail.com
                                      Date:November  23rd 2002

Dear Sir/Ma

I humbly approach with a view that we may be able to enter into a mutual
business transaction that could be of immense benefit to us both. Foremost I
should begin by introducing myself. I was a serving General "now retired",
and a former Minister, with the past millitary administration of my country
and by virtue of my past appointment i was privilege to have secured for my
self a huge some of money which I intend to place in a one or several
profitable business opportunities where it has the potential to grow. Back
here in my country,

I have  interest in Real Estate/Property Development. However, on the birth
of democracy a probe panel was set up to check on the financial excesses and
mismanagement of government funds by past serving officials of the then
military administration of the late General Sanni Abacha.

This development exposed a lot of financial misappropiation within various
government parastatals in so much that the present civillian government had
to pass a bill whereby those found wanting in one aspect or the other were
compulsorily restricted from travelling out of the country pending the
outcome of the investigation on them and worse still those perceived to be
living above their income had their personal properties confiscated. Their
account also were frozen,Local and Foreign alike.

Though I lost so much to government, I was still able to retain a
consierable sum of money in Foreign Bills,logded in a Security/ Trust Firm
abroad.This I intend to invest. and since i desire, in the near future,to
settle permanently with my family outside my country i will also require you
to purchase a comfortable home for me in a choice neighborhood in your
country.

Perharp to my trip to join you, we shall discuss on possible investment
opportunities available and how to conclude an agreement on how I may have
the funds with the Security/ Trust Company released for you for
implementation for our intended investment projects.However,in consideration
of my present inability to immediately travel off the shore of my country.I
will demand to legally enter into agreement with you indicating and securing
our individual entitlements from the principal sums and proceed from our
investment project.

We shall discuss conclusively on this aspect,perharps also you can intimate
me on possible investment opportunity avaliable in which we may proceed to
establish soon as all other formalities are taken care of.this though you
will solely execute pending my arrival in your country. If it interest you
to originate this trade relationship,i will expect you to reach me through
my private email address gen_idris_suliman@yahoo.com so that we may dicuss
conclusively.

Yours Faithfully,

Gen-Idris Suliman(RTD).