Caroline Chen on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:33:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] paint brush

Dear Manager:

If this e-mail disturbs you , please forgive us!!!.

It may interest you to learn that our company, CMEC Suzhou Co., Inc. is possibly the laregest PAINT BRUSH exporter from China.  Our product can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the world.  Our product quality is excellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices.

With advanced technology and manufacturing equipment, strict quality control throughout the manufacturing process, and an attention to our customers needs, we can supply you with various kinds of construction tools and equipment.  Our products sell well all over the world.  Our exporting experience allows us to properly prepare your shipment for safe secure delivery and properly filled out paper work to allow your purchases to travel through the customs process with few if any holdups.  We don't say this lightly as we ship millions of Dollars of all kinds of products to our customers around the world.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us.  The potential is unlimited.  Our product list is as follows:
Construction Tools & Hardware
Paint & Painting Accessories
Material Handling Equipment
Special Purpose Vehicles
Diamond Cutting Tools
Waterproof Materials
Construction Meshing
Job Safety Products
Pallet Racking
Nail, Screws, and fasteners
Scaffolding.
Stone

Please go to our web site: http://www.materialfair.com/web-ia/web/products.htm
to view those products that interest you.

Caroline ( Manager )

Web for construction materials & tools: http://www.materialfair.com

Web for diamond cutting tools: http://www.toolfair.com

E-mail: info@materialfair.com   &  info@toolfair.com