IQ - TBA on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:04:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Free Impaired Risk Underwriting CD

Title: Free Impaired Risk Underwriting CD
The TBA Doctor is "Prescribing" Free Underwriting CDs
FEATURING
Details of 115 Impairments
Underwriting Questionnaires
Possible Ratings
Interactive Database
Here Are Some Of Our Pleased Patients!
Case Study #1
Male - 56
$5,000,000 Coverage
Prostate Cancer - 1 yr. ago
Offer: Preferred Non-Smoker
Case Study #2
Male - 37
$500,000 Coverage
Type 1 Diabetic on Insulin Pump
Offer: Standard Non-Smoker
Case Study #3
Female - 58
$4,000,000 Coverage
Smokes Cigarettes Occasionally
Offer: Preferred Non-Smoker
Case Study #4
Male - 48
$6,000,000 Coverage
490 lbs. - 6'9"
Offer: Table 4

Call the doctor with your tough cases!

800-624-4502x18

Please fill out the form below to have your FREE underwriting CD mailed to you today!
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
Address: