Paul Brady on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:15:05 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend, by the way regarding Seasilver

Title: Sea Silver FREE Shipping
    • Balances... your body chemistry
    • Cleanses... your vital organs
    • Purifies... your blood and lymphatic system
    • Nourishes... your body at the cellular level
    • Oxygenates... your body’s cells
    • Protects... your tissues and cells against toxins
    • Strengthens... your immune system
You’ll Notice...
Seasilver Reduces...
  • Increased Energy/Stamina
  • Improved Memory
  • Slowing Aging Process
  • Clearer Thinking
  • Risk of Heart Disease
  • Risk of Cancer
  • Risk of Stroke
  • Wrinkles
  • Risk of Environmental Pollution

Special Kirlian Photography
Before Seasilver
15 Seconds After Seasilver

“...I realized that Seasilver was also giving me more energy and stamina. I have always wanted a good nutritional product that I could recommend to my patients and their families. Seasilver is the perfect solution.”

Carolyn Steele, D.O.

“After talking Seasilver for less than a week, my memory is better, my eyesight is better. Before I could hardly walk, now I never sit down. My family and friends are just amazed.”

Dorothy Petrini
Very Energetic 70 Year Old

Special Introductory Offer...

1- 32 oz. Bottle of Seasilver Foundational Health Program $39.95
1- 28-Page Special Report “Journey Into the World of Foundational Health” FREE

Shipping FREE - Get Everything for Only $39.95

Money Back Guarantee If Not Delighted!

Save Almost $20 Bucks - Now! Order the money-saving 3 Bottle Preferred Customer Pak and Save $19.85...
AND I’ll pay your shipping on that - too!

Buy Now - Click On Your Choice Below...

Special Introductory Offer

1-Bottle, Special Report, FREE Shipping

Just $39.95
Click Here

Money Saving 3-Pak

3-Bottles, Special Report, FREE Shipping

Just $100
Click Here

To unsubscribe from this mailing click here

To unsubscribe from all mailings from
Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com click here

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link.

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.