BJS.iPower.Team on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: SCADA and Load Curtailment

Your email came to us FIRST "SCADA and Load Curtailment"! followed by a
warning email that " Masquerade Email BJS@wanganui.govt.nz"..

It appears that we and addresses with @maritronics.com are innocent,
please check the following mail header info captured by our mail
administrator, may be you can trace from where the email is
originating...

In this case the email address of the sender (of the emails to us) from
BJS is not easily visible ! This may be an error originating at your
end.. Do you mind investigating...

E. Michael Johnson
Chief (Strategic Planning & Development)
Maritronics
Electronics-2-Enterprise Solutions
PB 6488, Dubai- UAE
Direct 00971-4-3240652, Mobile 00971-50-4566343
Phone 00971-4-3247500, Fax 00971-4-3242500
www.maritronics.com
*Automation*Navigation*Communication*instrumentation*Analytical
Instrumentation * Software*

---------