Kani Mobutu on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Financial/Business Representative

Dear Sir/Madam

Mobutu Kani is my name, the son of the late president of the Federal Republic of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko, (now Republic of Congo)

My father left me a huge amount totaling Fifteen Million United States Dollars (US$15,000,000.00) in a Confidential Security/trust Company in Amsterdam,
The Netherlands, and I am therefore in search of a  financial and business representative.
Presently, I am living in a refugee camp in The Netherlands seeking for political asylum.

I am prepared to give a 20% of the total amount if you assist first with collecting the funds from the security/trust company and then helping to invest in a profitable business venture.
A percentage of the fund has been set aside for payment of all expenses incured in the process of transfering the funds.

If you are interested contact me by mail at kani@mail.penny.nl and I will give further explanation.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Kani Mobutu