MRS. MARIAM ABACHA on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:23:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent/call mallam isa

From: Mrs Mariam Abacha
c/o: Mallam Issa Abacha

Your Honour,

      STRICTLY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, widow to the Former Military Head of State, Late
General Sanni Abacha, who died suddenly as a result of Cardiac Arrest on 8th
of June 1998.

One early morning, I was called by my Late Husband General Sanni Abacha, who
at that time was the Chief In Commander of the Army and the President of
Nigeria. He conducted me round the apartment and showed me three metals
boxes of money all in Foreign Exchange, my husband told me he was to use the
money for the settlement of his Personal Royal Guards on his self Succession
Bid and campaigns.

Upon his tragic and unexpected death, the new civilian Government of Chief
Olusegun Obasanjo, has insisted on probing my familys financial resources
and has gazetted all our properties, also. They recently seized all the
known familys fund abroad with the
assistance of the British Government. It is only this money US$30,000,000.00
(Thirty Million United States Dollars Only) that he deposited with a
security company vault , that they can not trace because the funds were
deposited as (ANTIQUITY) African Art Work from the National Commission for
Museum and Monuments (N. C. M. M.) Nigeria, the family intend to use this
money for investment purpose to enable the family start life all over again.

Therefore, the family is urgently in need of a very competent and investor
participant that we could entrust with the certificate of Deposit and (PIN)
Personal Identification Number Code to help us
remove the funds from the security company. Since no names were used in
securing the vault.

I got your contact address and name from our Chamber of Commerce,
Agriculture and Industry Office in Lagos - Nigeria, if the proposal is
acceptable to you, after getting the money out from the security company
vault to your country, my family have agreed to offer to you
25% of the total sum for the kind assistance you rendered to us. And in
addition bank the familys own part of the funds and assist us in investing
(with my approval on project) as a front for us until the
situation becomes more favorable for us to now meet and discuss the way
forward, most especially now that my elder son, Mohammed Abacha and I are
under pressure from the Government, despite the fact that my family had
already returned the sum of US$3 Billion my Late
husbands Account in the U.S.A, Europe and other countries.

Please kindly state your early response immediately on this on the phone number 234-803-4705342 or email:isabacha@netscape.net for more details on the logistics and modalities.

NOTE: I do not need to remind you of the absolute secrecy and
confidentiality that this transaction demands. You are free to speak
directly with my son Mallam Issa Abacha on the phone 234-803-4705342.

If you are not interested, please kindly reply me immediately to enable me
search for another interested partner.

I await your positive resonse.

Thanks and accept my regards.
MRS. MARIAM ABACHA