John Loompa on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I know someone perfect for you

News line: 12/10/2002, The Following information was taken from a clinical trial conducted by
the American Anti-Aging Society, Knoxville, Tn. Click Here for Entire Study.

Hello, My name is Dr. Don Johnson, President of the American Anti-Aging Society. Our well known and established organisation is constantly researching and developing methods and products to slow down and even reverse the effects of aging. I'm writing to share with you an important medical breakthrough in the treatment of aging.

Very recently, a product was released by the name of Pure GH-Releaser. This revolutionary product is clinically proven
to reverse the aging process.

Many physical, mental and blood chemistry tests were performed (Studying IGF-1 & HGH levels over 3 & 6 Month Periods). Our team of scientists witnessed a stunning reversal in the human aging process!
The average IGF-1 level, (IGF-1 is the amount of Growth Hormone stored in your blood which declines significantly with age), showed an increase of 402.4 percent in our clinical trial, effectively REVERSING the Aging Process!

This is an incredible result, completely unparalleled by any other HGH product on the market today. Tests showed that people who had taken Pure GH-Releaser noticed significant results even in the first week. These results include:

New hair growth and color restored

Increased energy levels
Improved sleep and emotional stability Improved memory and mental alertness
Increased sexual potency / frequency Controlled cholesterol
Loss in body fat Increased muscle strength and size
Reduced cellulite

Wrinkle disappearance

Moreover, people have reported a significant increase in their energy levels, similar
to what they felt in their 20's.

Pure GH-Releaser is not a Stimulator, Replacer, or a Steroid. It is a 100 percent natural growth hormone Secretagogue, with a new active Homeopathic HGH Enhancer in an easy to swallow capsule form. It can be absorbed effectively by the body to reactivate your Dormant Pituitary Gland and give an Extra Boost of HGH into the blood stream to be picked by the liver for conversion into IGF -1. This process will start to reverse the aging process at a much faster rate.

Click here now to find out more about this exciting product or visit us at http://www.cheappills.us

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Dr. Don Johnson
President
American Anti-Aging Society

If you dont wish to recieve any more emails. Click on one of the above links and you will find a remove link on the site.