TUDOR PULETIC on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:23:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Private Supply Contract !

For Your Attention:

I would like to discuss a private Multi Million Dollars purchase
cotract
of some humanitarian materials with you for Iraq. Due to the sanctions
against the Government of Iraq by the United Nations and the ongoing
American war in Iraq, I would like to do this business with you
privately
and confidentialy for you to supply to our agent in Europe from where
the
products would be supplied to Iraq. You would not supply directly to
Iraq.
You would be paid first before supply. If you can be relied upon to
work
with me confidentially, please send me a fax to my Global Satelite Fax
Number: +1 253 6633510 giving me your private email address, telephone
and
fax numbers, your full names and details so that I can contact you and
make
appointment with you to start the buisness immediately. For obvious
reasons,
you would be gratified with a 30% over inflated rate of the purchase as
your
compensation for the transaction. Please respond immediately.

Thank you.

Rainer Hafke.