š¬š on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 04:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] kolombia

it seems [cause there's never way to be certain in my country and
even less in its jungles] that a small cessna plane was shot down,
some north "americans" were in a special "intelligence"
mission...from the crew of 5 that were in the plane 3 are
kidnapped...the "news" say they are being kept by the guerrilla
groups that control the area where there is now obviuosly U.S
military presence, same as the one of the ones who were exercising
their "intelligence" in the small plane..according to the "news" one
of them appeared dead already with the only colombian that was in the
plane, they were shot..the remaining three will surely be used by the
U.S to arrange who knows what kind of "Plan" to hunt down the
terrorists...kidnnapers....and narco guerrilleros that are mainly
there serving  the cocaine that many americans and europeans will
sniff during this weekends valentine's parties...now....i shut my
mouth.

http://www.eltiempo.com.co/coar/noticias/ARTICULO-WEB-NOTA_INTERIOR-279831.html