Willams Eke on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:41:04 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] HELLO???

FROM:Dr. Williams Eke
TELE/FAX:234-8033489890,
234-1-7591594

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this proposal will not come to you as a surprise.

I am Dr. WILLIAMS EKE, a regional director with National
Trust Security
Company with regional office in Lagos - Nigeria.

We had a foreign client (name withheld) who deposited a
huge sum of
money(US$28.5 million) with our company. Eventually, this
client was among the victims of Egypt Air Boeing 767
Flight No. 990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but
since then we have not had anybody coming for the claims
as the next of kin. A situation I have monitored closely
with my position in the company. Now having monitored
this deposit and managed it over the years before his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin
for the past two years plus, I have removed the file to
my private volt.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the
next of kin
asevery other arrangement has being concluded by me and I
am only waiting
for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his or her
account.

This does not have any risk attached to it, as I will
handle all the
internal documentations. I therefore request you to
confirm your
interest by a return message with your telephone and fax
numbers and I will furnish you with details.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the
operation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dr.WILLIAMS EKE.

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)