Paul Brady on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend, I'm finally spilling my guts...

Hello Friend,

"The Lowdown On Making...
a 'Real' Six Figure Income In Network Marketing!"

99 out of 100 networkers lose their shirt.

Here's why.

They get involved with a company that has a me-too
product - one that's readily available anywhere.
There's no exclusivity.

This means you have to change the buying habits of
people -- the most difficult type of sale there is.
Many deep pocket corporations go bankrupt attempting it
-- what makes you think you can do it on a $300 budget?

You need to have a product that is only available from
you. Something that is unique in the marketplace. And
that has mass sales appeal.

It must satisfy a want, preferably a want that is part
of a major trend.

Seasilver Is Making Big Money for Its Distributors By
Meeting the Wants of the Marketplace

First, Seasilver has the exclusive rights to harvest
sea vegetables from the most pristine part of the North
Atlantic -- virtually pollution-free.

Next, an optimum nutrition product taps into a multi
billion dollar health conscious mega trend. The wave is
already there -- you just get on for the ride.

Seasilver is a very unique product that has little if
any direct competition. And it has a price competitive
advantage over existing nutritional products.

The bottom line secret to making real money in
networking is to have a product that sells itself and
keeps on selling itself after the initial sale.

Seasilver has an 81% reorder rate. Sell it once and
people keep buying it. This creates true residual
income.

Your timing on this opportunity is perfect. Few people
know about Seasilver now. However, that is about to
change. We're about to explode this opportunity wide
open.

By using our exclusive online business building system,
this little-known gem is about to go mainstream.

Using this same technology we've built organizations of
30,000 plus -- in as little as 8 weeks. We're going to
use this technology to market Seasilver.

If you want to be part of this ride, you need to take
action now.

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:
"Seasilver has EVERY vitamin, mineral, amino acid and
enzyme known to Man in one GREAT TASTING liquid!"
Interview with Bela Berkes, Founder and formulator of
Seasilver.

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/about.html

It's only $300 dollars to join and you get $300 of
Seasilver product. Plus marketing materials to use.

For a limited time you'll get the right to use our
online business building system for free -- but we're
putting a limit on the number of free accounts. You
snooze, you lose.

>>> Go to this link now to join...

http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/home.html

Get the Inside Scoop On Making Big Money With Seasilver

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

That's all for now,

Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

Friend, Have you had your Seasilver TODAY?

Try a bottle RISK FREE click here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"Seasilver has all the compensation power of a
well-structured multi-level marketing program but uses
high tech, high class, professional radio infomercials
and the internet to reach literally millions every week
who truly want to buy the product and become
distributors. We know because THEY CALL US. It is the
ultimate one-two punch.

This is the "dream home business" for which millions
yearn, and yet most never come close to finding. We
LIVE IT every week."

Don Sidlowski

Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.