frank kaby on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] proposal

DEAR SIR / MADAM ,

Compliments of the season.I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring
to you as it comes from a stranger,But be rest assured as it comes with a
good-will intentions.

However, your address was courtesy of a business journal at the WorldTrade
Centre here in the netherlands.And after due consideration, I became aware
and assured of your credibility of handling this trust/transaction.  Thus,i
took a humble decision to solicit your assistances, understanding and
co-operation in this transaction, as it will be beneficial to us.

My name is Mr F. Kaby , one of the former adviser on arms control and
acquisition to the current president of Sierra Leone,His excellency Ahmed
Kabbah.

Following the civil war in my country ,the head of state delegate me
toarrange for arms purchase from Netherlands through an independent
armsdealers.I was directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united
states Dollars [us$36 million] .On arrival in Netherlands ,I defected to the
rebels side and declined to go back to sierra leone .I decided to divert
this fund which was brought through diplomatic means and deposited in a
security company here in Netherlands and declared it to be an official
consignment belonging to my foreign affiliate.

Currently, this proposal is to inform you that I want to transfer this fund
into any of your personal account or company's account within the shortest
possible time for save keeping.

Please note that this transaction demands the highest degree of trust and
confidentiality between us, moreover, it's a risk free in sense that I have
taken proper care of all formalities regarding it.

In appreciation of your assistance , I have worked out the sharing ratio for
  this transaction as follows:70% for my investment in your country under
your close supervision and directions, 25% for your effort [help and
assistance] and shall set aside 5% for all incidental expenses.Please reply
on the above email as to give me your private telephone and fax number for
confidential communication .

As I wait to hear from you ,be informed that all communication on this
transaction shall be confidential.

Thanks  your.

Best regards,MR KABY.

+31 630 233995