DR. BENJAMIN OFUOBI on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:48:07 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] kind regards

FROM THE DESK OF THE DR. BENJAMIN OFUOBI
MAIL: benofuobi1@yahoo.ca
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT
ATTN: THE PRESIDENT.

PERMISSION TO REMMIT THE SUM OF 26.5MILLION US DOLLARS INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.

With reference to recommendation of your esteemed firm. I do hereby
wish to reach you for this urgent business relationship.

Between 1990-1998, I was Chairman of Tneder Board of the Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation, which was responsible for the award of
contracts, valuation and settle ment of contract proceeds after commissioning
of the project, I used my position to inflate a certain contract
awarded to an Keyston Joe Petroleum company USA to the tune of $14.5million .
The original contract value by $100,000,000 but with the consent of the
contrator, we inflated the said value by $14.5million briging the total
to $126.5million. The contract has been executed, commissioned and the
actual contract of $100million value has been paid to the contractor
leaving behind the inflated sum of $14.5million. But we could not claim
this fund during the military regime.

The fact that we are prohibited by law from operating a foreign account
as civil servants, we solicit your kind assistance in claiming the
over-invoiced value of $14.5million be rest assured that there is no form
of risk involved or anti-legal implications as the contract was properly
executed and the value fully settled. Being a turkey project and with
such value there is no way any local company or person resident in
Nigeria can lay claims to it but, rather someone overseas i.e Europe,
America Asia etc.

You will be compensated with 20% of the total of $14.5million if you
accept our request to assist us while 70% will be left behind for me and
my coleagues. The balance of 10% will be used to offset any expenses
incuured during the process of transfer as a result of this transaction.

You arr also required to forward these infomations to us:
a. Your office and home telephone number and fax number for urgent
discussions.
b. The name of the company you wished to used or your private name.
c. The name of your bank, the address, telephone, fax and the account
number.

This is to enable us seek for approval from the appropriate ministry
and most importantly ever contact should be strictly through email
address above for further discussion.

Best regards
DR BENJAMIN OFUOBI