Martin Hardie on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:58:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> BytesForAll * Feb 2003

FN

intersting. Last week we had some discussion about Uganda. I then wrote
and asked if any one had any contacts in Mozambique. As I will move
there in a couple of months I would like to find some people in that
aprt of the world with interests in the net, culture, empire etc etc
I had no takers last week, any this week??
Mrtin