Ronald Kimball on Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Please help me sell Bullet Proof Cars!

Dear Friend,

I will pay you $5,000 USD for the referral of a client that purchases an armored bullet proof pasenger vehicle from Texas Armoring Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of bullet proof passenger vehicles. Please feel free to visit our website http://www.texasarmoring.com or you may wish to call (210) 666-3344 or send e-mail to ronk@satx.rr.com  Thank you for your anticipated interest. My kind regards, Ronald Kimball