Mr@bbs.thing.net, Simon Savimbi jr on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PERSONAL ASSISTANCE

 From: simon Savimbi jr

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange but real if you pay some attention to it. I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity.
Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains.

I am Mr. s. Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader and a politician Jonas Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002 .
I managed to get your contact details through the internet myself Time is of the importance and I was desperately looking for a person to assist me in this confidential business.

My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit a large sum of money in different security firms in Europe and Ghana and some northern part of africa.
My father is presently death and the movement of his family members (including me) is restricted.
We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our localities. Presently our movement are monitored.
Right now there is a rush for all my Father's wealth but home and broad by the Government who are claiming that most of the wealth was got by arms smuggling and therefore illegal and by my father,s extended family and relations.

You can know more about my father by checking his profile at URL below: www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm
"http://www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm";
TARGET="_blank"http://www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm
His wealth has been estimated to be $500 million to over $1 billion and being close to my father I happen to be in possession of documents and information of some of the wealth.Approx.
The money he deposited in liyba has fanally move to amsterdam which is
$50 million and only my trusted mother knows that I have this information about this and she has instreted me to go ahead for the claims of this funds

I am therefore soliciting your help to travel to Amsterdam(holland) to receive this money and transfer into your account before my government get wind of this fund .
You know my father was a rebel leader in Angola before his death.
My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for the Angolan government to trace my father's money to an individual's account,
especially when such an individual has no relationship,I decided to ask for your assistance to help us secure and keep this money for my family use.
At present the money is kept with some Security Company in Amsterdam(holland)i and my family has propose 15% for you as the partner why 10%will be for any incure debt and 75% for family

I am currently and temporarily living in libya and as refugee status,I intend to communicate with you as regards this transaction on a
satellite phone to avoid intervention by anybody.
Moreover, the political climate in libya at the moment being so sensitive and unstable.
With this password and information and I will send you a power of attorney to the security firm, When you are ready I will give you the information needed before you can get access to this how funds which were deposited as 85kg of pure Diamond and raw cash of USD50 million America dollars. you will then proceed to Amsterdam for collection.

PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS
HIGHLY REQUIRED.

Yours sincerely,
simon Savimbi.