pat27 on Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:40:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FROM: COL.Bekele Patrick. (RTD)

FROM: COL.Bekele Patrick. (RTD)

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO.

Dear Partner

SEEKING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.

Greetings to you, I wish to seek your assistance in a
project I will reveal to you shortly. My name is COL.
Bekele Patrick of the Democratic Republic of Congo. I
was a close friend of the former President of the
Democratic Republic of Congo LAURENT KABILA of Blessed
memory, may his soul rest in peace.
While LAURENT KABILA was still alive he secretly
confided in me to take some funds abroad to keep in a
secret account, which will be used to fight opposition
forces back home in the Congo. He gave me Fifteen
Million United States Dollars (US$15,000,000.00) cash
to go with. But a day before I was schedule to travel
out of Congo, we heard that President Laurent Kabila
had been shot by his aide (Col. Rasheidi Karesava).

After all these trouble, I couldn't travel with
the funds so I decided to keep it safely in a secret
vault in Congo. Since the issue of the funds was a
secret between the late Head of States and myself, I
couldn't tell anyone in my country for the safety of
my life.

I am now retired from the military and intend
to live a normal life with my family I have to
transfer these funds abroad because it's safety is
being threatened by the series of military unrest in
the country, thus I seek your assistance to provide a
very suitable account.

I have sufficient contacts to move the fund under
Diplomatic cover to a security company in the
Netherlands in your name. This is to ensure that the
diplomatic baggage is marked confidential and it will
not pass through normal custom/airport screening and
clearance.

My inability to move this money out of Congo all this
while lies on my lack of trust on our supposed good
friends (western countries) who have suddenly became
hostile to those of us who worked with the late
President Laurent Kabila, since his son took office.

Though we have neither seen nor met each other, I know
we will be able to establish all the trust that we
need to ensure that the funds is safe with you.
Thus,if you are willing to assist me to move this fund
out of Congo, you can contact me through my email
address sending your telephone and fax numbers to
enable us discuss the modalities and what your share(percentage)
for assisting me will be. I will
highly appreciate it if my request is given utmost
priority and consideration.

Best Regards,

COL.Bekele Patrick (RTD)

EC Plaza!!!