IQ - Life Professionals on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Two Years Commission?

Title: Two Years Commission?
Life Professionals, Inc.

Two Years Commission?
The WealthMaster Classic
It's a Universal Life Insurance Policy

Perfect For Clients That Need High Initial
Death Benefit

  • Example - Male age 35 wants permanent coverage but needs high initial death benefit for family and can increase premium or reduce face amount when children are grown.
  • ½ Target premium carries policy 35 years based on current customers
  • Client is GUARANTEED coverage up to 15 years without increasing premium
  • High 1st Year Commission rate is paid on all 1st year target paid in years 1 and 2

Additional Benefits

  • Liberal Underwriting! - Average Clients receive competitive rate
  • Unique Catch-Up Provision For Age 100 Death Benefit Guarantee!
  • No Surrender Charge On Premium Above Target (Client maintains liquidity after 1035)

Call Life Professionals Today For More Information!
888-574-9088
- or -

Please Fill Out The Form Below For More Information
Name:
E-Mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Policy issued by Fidelity and Guarantee Life Insurance Co.