solomon adaku on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PLAN

TELEPHONE:234-80-33283128
MR SOLOMON ADAKU.

Lagos - Nigeria

MANAGING DIRECTOR

DEAR SIR

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

I got your contact from the British Chamber of
Commerce, internet business search. Based on this recommendation, I decide to contact you on
behalf of MRS Mariam Abacha wife of Nigerian late Head of State. When
her husband was alive the head of state.

I was made personal assistance, charged with the responsibilities of
handling her personal business and finances. Before the death of her husband, she
strictly moved the sum of US$23M United States Dollars) in the
custody of a reputable private security company abroad. Now her husband is dead and
she can not travel out of Nigeria yet, to avoid the present
democratic government from raising eye brow on her. She has
instructed me to contact a reliable person abroad to go to the
security company and secure the sum of US$23M which she personally
deposited at the security company.

Mrs Mariam Abacha want you to secure the funds in security company
and subsequently invest it on her behalf in your country with the trust
that you will not dissappoint or let her down. For your assistance in
this project you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum involved.
Note that this cash transaction is only between Mrs Mariam Abacha and
I therefore it is a risk free business. There is nothing to bother
about in this transaction. The fund are already in a vault waiting
for your arrival.

If you are interested in this project kindly contact me immediately
through the alternative e-mail address. (solomonzx2@presidency.com)

for further details before your departure to the
security company. Note also, that this project requires a lot of
secrecy and confidentiality.

Therefore you must keep this project secret all times. Looking
forward to hearing from you to begin a good
business relationship.

Sincerely Given

MR SOLOMON ADAKU

please send your reply to (solomonzx2@presidency.com)