ornerboutiqyahoo@bbs.thing.net,com_#recipient# on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Hey mafia fans ! twgt

Title: Hey mafia fans

                                    Hey mafia fans !
I wrote a mafia book
If you are a fan of scarface, carlito's way,

you will like it It's about the new ethnic families at war with each other The main character accomplishes a feat unheard of by a mafioso I have a website Has a pic page,links page,info about book page, video page with clips from scarface and goodfellas I've provided the link below Below the link is a pic of my book

The Cephalonian
book.jpg

I've made you an offer you can't refuse

http://www.horizon-stop.com/mafia_book_cephalonian/

You received this email because you agreed to receive informtion about products and Services like this or you subscribded to similar mailing list. To be removed from our list please Click Here to send email with the subject remove