Taribo West on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:54:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] #Kingdom Investment#

Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of our
lord Jesus christ.First i want to appreciate you and
your ministry for the work God has done through
you,may the lord continue to strenthern you more and
more as you continue to fight the good fight of
faith.

Please allow me to introduce my self.I am  Taribo West
,i am a full time Nigerian international footballer.I
started my football career wayback in the 80's
(1984)to be precise,with a local club here in Nigeria.
I played proffessional football between 1985-1988 in
Nigeria before i finally moved abroad to play in a
foreign football club.I have enjoyed the unlimited
grace of God all through my football career as i have
played in numerous European 1st class leageues
and high graded tournaments ,such as UEFA champions
league,and cup winers cup,including the English FA cup
finals and also the USA 94 wold cup,Atlanta 96
olympics games which my country(NIGERIA)took
the Gold medal.This is but to mentioned a few.

But i have come to a point of realization in my life
that God has other plans for me,here comes
the fulfillment of this(scripture"there are many
devices in a mans heart nevertheless the counsell
of the lord shall stand".I must tell you that the
counsell of the lord has always stood for me and it
has been the most fulfilling part of my life.

I have been grately blessed above and beyond my widest
immagination i realise God's calling upon my life and
i know i have been called to propagate the the gospel
and this i intend to do with the wealth God has
blessed me with.

Recently a prophecy was given on my behalf to sow a
seed for a need,which actully has made me wait
upon the lord a long while and it was revealed to me
to sow into your ministry the sum of $6million us$
dollars.Currently i am in yugoslavia in a new club and
i have been signed a big contract for the next two
seasons,in appreaciation of what God has done in my
entire life,it is a thing of joy and of a willing
heart to sow in this money.Sincerely from my heart i
have sent this money to a security firm in europe.I
would have given you my contact telephone numbers but
based on my proffession and for security reasons
please i can't give it to you.I can only tell my
mentor in the lord (Rev.Dr. Paul Eneche) in nigeria to
contact you or feel free to call him on this telephone
number +234-8033534881.

I want you to assit me with all the needed information
to process this payment,information like your
telephone number and your fax number.Once again i want
to say thank you for the good work as we await the
return of our king Jesus Christ.

Please reply this mail immediately to confirm that you
received my mail,

Thank you and God bless you

Taribo West