Career Alert on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:15:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] These Companies are Hiring

----[ JSN Career Alert for February 19, 2003 ]-----

SUBJECT:		Locate Companies that Are Currently Hiring!
QUICKLINK:		http://jsnrd.com/rd/3/8/53/0/53

EmailMyResume will email your resume and cover letter to companies that are hiring now!

By using EmailMyResume.com's proprietary technology to TARGET EMAIL YOUR RESUME to the inbox of 1000's of high quality employers and recruiters looking for candidates, you can really JUMPSTART YOUR JOB SEARCH.

Over 9,000 Recruiters and Search Firms & Quality Employers have registered with EmailMyResume.com to receive resumes from candidates who are looking for a new job.

Click and have Employers and Recruiters Contact You!
http://jsnrd.com/rd/3/8/53/0/53

Don't wait for your resume to be found in a database filled with millions of other resumes! Take control of your job search and use EmailMyResume to put your resume in front of 1000's of Search Firms and Companies that are hiring today!

Click and Get Started and GET HIRED QUICKLY with EmailMyResume.com
http://jsnrd.com/rd/3/8/53/0/53

-----[ About JSN Special Alerts ]-----

In addition to your JSN subscription, periodically we find career sites, news or content that we feel will assist your in your career.  We send these in our Special Alerts.  As always, you can decline have these alerts delivered to you.  We provide several options to cancel.  You may press reply, and type the word remove where you are asked to fill in a subject, or we have included a link below that will cancel these alerts with one click.  If your email software does not highlight this link, you alternatively may copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser.

You may also use the second link to login and View or Manage your subscriptions in your profile at Job Seeker News.

To decline future career alerts:
http://jsnrd.net/rm/119C1C12-8962-4CEE-9946-9DEC640C02EB/2

To view and manage your subscriptions:
http://jsnrd.net/lg/119C1C12-8962-4CEE-9946-9DEC640C02EB

Read more great career content and access other JobSeekerNews Services:
http://www.jobseekernews.com