IQ - DUS on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 02:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Free "Inst-A-Quote" Underwriting Guide

Title: Free "Inst-A-Quote" Underwriting Guide

diversified underwriters services, inc.
Free "Inst-A-Quote" Pocket Underwriting Guide

Don't Walk Away From a Client who's been Declined, Rated or has Medical Problems!

Diabetes Alcohol/Drugs Cancer
Hypertension Stroke Obesity
Heart Attack Gastrointestinal Disorders Hazardous Sports
Foreign Nationals Mental Disorders Hepatitis A, B&C

We can turn your DECLINED or RATED clients,
and clients with current HEALTH PROBLEMS, into
PLACEABLE LIFE CASES!
Over 90% of your problem cases can be quoted over the phone by using our exclusive "Inst-A-Quote"™ service.
Call Today for your FREE Copy!

800-683-3077

Visit our web site: www.d-u-s.com

Please fill out the form below for your FREE copy of our
"Inst-A-Quote" Pocket Underwriting Guide
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: