alexigwe on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:13:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] inquiry

From The Desk Of:
Mr. Galson Kennedy.
FAX: 234-1-7596975.
Email: alex1igwe@netscape.net
Hello,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.
Though I know that a project of this magnitude will make anyone Apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
We have decided to contact you through your box due to the urgency of this project, let me start by first introducing myself properly to you.
I am MR GALSON KENNEDY, CREDIT OFFICER, with the ECOBANK Plc. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential business, which requires maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION
A foreigner, Late Sheu Yuan-dong, Governor of Taiwan's Central Bank and an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the federal Government of Nigeria, until his Death on February 16th, 1998 why on board A China Airlines A-300 jetliner with his wife returning from Bali with 197 people on board crashed, skidded into a residential area and burst into flames just short of a runway at Taipei's airport.
Banked with us here at "ECOBANK" Plc, and had a fixed deposit balance of US$30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLION THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which the bank now expects a next of kin to claim as beneficiary, Valuable efforts are being made by the "ECOBank" Plc to get in touch with any of the Sheu's family or relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Sheu Yuan-dong next of kin {he had no children that is known to us}, the management under the influence of our Chairman and members of the Board of Directors are making arrangement for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMED" and will be lost to the Federal Government or subsequently is used for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in West Africa.
In order to avert this negative development, some of my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to Late Sheu Yuan-dong so that the funds US$30M would be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary next of kin.
All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out, we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiary and more so we are assuring you this business is 100% risk free involvement.
Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes, according to agreement within both parties. As soon as we an acknowledgement of this message in acceptance of this project, we will furnish you with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any conflict.
If this project is acceptable by you do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you, then kindly get to me immediately and take good care of yourself.
Yours Friend,
Mr. Galson Kennedy.