Paul Brady on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Friend, a personal invitation from Paul...

Hello Friend,

"Magical Tropical Nights, Balmy Breezes, and Crystal
Blue Water"

Personal freedom.

Working, playing from anywhere you want, Friend,
that's what you have in store for you when you join a
"new economy" business opportunity.

An opportunity that lets you take a hands off approach
to cash flow -- the sweetest there is.

Choose a business that doesn't need your direct
involvement every day. You do this by using a marketing
system that automatically handles your sponsoring for
you. More on this in the next email.

You also need a company that handles all your orders,
shipping, and follows up for re-orders automatically.

Seasilver's automated sales system does that for you.
Creating more and more residual income for you -- while
you live and play anywhere you want.

Friend, listen to this Online Audio:
“Once I read the evidence, and then FELT the difference
after taking Seasilver...I have never taken another
vitamin or mineral pill” - Interview with Dr. David
Friedman.

Listen here:
http://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/retevidence.html

Friend, Have you had your Seasilver TODAY?

Try a bottle RISK FREE click here:
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Or call your order in to 1-800-299-8256 Call 24hrs.

Tell them your sponsor is:
Paul Brady
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Listen "Live" to the Seasilver Lucrative Business
System Call

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm EST
Call 512-305-4655 then enter PIN number 59952#

Yours for prosperity,
Paul Brady

plb2@sbcglobal.net
323 953-9746

Don't miss this hidden gem of an opportunity,
Friend. Make it happen.

>>> Join today at
https://www.myseasilver.com/plb2/riskfree.html

Why not tell a friend about this opportunity?

"Things are going terrific!  I am delighted with the
quality and quantity of signups and orders I am
getting. I have to tell you, I am "one of the many" who
has wasted a lot of time and money on the net the last
3 years.

I was just about ready to throw in the towel, and my
credit cards were "melting" due to overuse.  I thought
I was really "up the creek."   I am really glad to be
affiliated with this company!"

Thomas Dunn

"Thank God for Seasilver!"

Dear Seasilver

Since starting on Seasilver less then 2 months ago, my
energy levels have risen dramatically. Not a knee-jerk
energy, but a calming sense of wellness. This also
includes a much higher level of clearer thinking.

This past Christmas, my wife was diagnosed with double
pneumonia coupled with her problems with emphysema of
many years. She had major problems for 4 months, she
coughed incessantly, had severe breathing problems and
her energy was depleted. 10 days after starting on
Seasilver, her breathing has improved dramatically and
her energy went up to a whole new level. Thank God for
Seasilver.

Bernie Costello

Paul Brady regarding
myseasilver.com, click this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=la&id=7277653&all=all

To manage what mailings you receive from
myseasilver.com, including changing your email address,
click on this link:
http://www.myseasilver.com/cgi/removal.cgi?a=mg&id=7277653

This email was sent to you as you have opted-in from our site or your
information was obtained from a reputable, approved source. Please refer
all Abuse Complaints, Requests for removal and
Opt-in Information to: abuse@myseasilver.com
All requests will be honored within 72 hours of receipt. Thank you.