miyanovic boris mickhail on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY -- - --- - - -?????????????

Good day,

I need your help and urgent assistance.
I am the son of Mickhail Miyanovic, one of the
people indicted at the Hague War Crimes Tribunal
in Hague.
It might interest you to know that the indictment
is politically motivated.It was for the package the
western world has provided Yugoslavia.

Before the indictment, Slobodan,Sainovic and my father
had kept some funds, precisely American currencies in cash
to enable them take care of rebel problems.
However, now the country they protected has turned against them.
We need to transfer the money out to safety.

The funds are about 300 million Dollars.
They can be shipped under diplomatic immunity. They
will then have to be paid into off shore accounts.
They are not in Yugoslavia, they are in Europe.Can you help? Are you capable of handling funds?
Are you trustworthy?
I have been asked to offer you 15%. Will that be
ok? NOTE:Please reply to me through my private email address:(miyanovicborismickhail@presidency.com )
I am grateful.

mickhail boris miyanovic-jr