JOHN HAMOND on Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

 Attn,
 Dear Sir/Madam
 You may be surprised to receive this letter from me,
 Since  you do not know me personally ."My Name is John Hamond " The purpose
 of my introduction is that Before the death of my father, he had taken me
 to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US30 million (Thirty Million United
 States dollars),in one of the private security company, as he fore saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as
 gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was
 meant  for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and
 establishment of new farms in Swaziland.
 This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr .Robert Mugabe
 introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and

 some few black  Farmers and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war
 veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were  killed
 Because  of this Land reform Act for which my father "Moses Hamond" was one
 of the victims.
It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear
 of our lives and I am currently staying in the Netherlands in a village called
 Zealand, where my family are seeking  political asylum and more so I have decided  to transfer my father’s money  to a more reliable foreign account. As the eldest son of my father, I am
 saddled with the  responsibility  of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could
 be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got.
 The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced

 with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of
 South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both
countries have similar political history. As a business man, I am seeking
 for a partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his
 hands, I must let you  know that this transaction is risk free.
 If you accept to assist me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to

 make an arrangements with the security  company  to clear the consignment(funds)
 from their affiliate office here in  the Netherlands as I have already given directives for the consignment to be  brought to the Netherlands from South Africa .But before then all modalities
 will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the consignment and

 more importantly this  money   I intend to use for investment.
 I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain
 percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction,or  you can go into
 Partnership   with me for the proper profitable  investment  of the money in

 your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me.  If you

 do  not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 20% of the money while
5% will be set aside for any miscellaneous expenses,the remaining 75% will be for my investment in your country.
Contact me with the  above via e-mail because I do not have a telephone due to my political
 assylum status, while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this
 transaction.
 God Bless,
 John Hamond