IQ - Sunmark on Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] If We Can't Place It, No One Can!

Title: If We Can't Place It, No One Can!
If We Can't Place It
No One Can!
Heart Attack
Diabetes
Overweight
Up to Table 20
Issued Statndard
Issued to Age 90!!
Call Us Now for a Quick Quote!
800-818-6111x105
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: