04716560 on Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Celebrity Detox Diet.

NEW!!!  The Celebrity Detox Diet!!!

A new Year, a NEW YOU.

The party season is over.
Get into shape for the Beach
and your Holiday in 2003.
LOSE THOSE POUNDS !!!

YOU CAN LOOK AT YOUR BEST NOW !!!

Not one, but two tried and tested DIETS Celebrities and Superstars
use around the world to stay THIN, FIT and in SHAPE.

As recommended by  CAROLE C. Styleguru.

These DIETS use healthy foods in a sensible combination.
These DIETS do NOT use expensive and dangerous Weight Loss capsules like other advertised Diets.
NO Supplements, this is guaranteed !!!

--- control appetite naturally.
--- burn off bodyfat quickly and easily.
--- reduce bad cholesterol and boost good cholesterol.
--- have more energy.
--- lose 9 kilograms in 13 days.

YES !!

Please rush me these incredible DIET's as soon as possible !!
And as a BONUS we will grant you the reprint and resale rights to these Diets !!
Publish your own safe DIETS.
Earn $$$! You determine how much you sell them for!

Because the material will be out of our control, no refunds will be given.

How to get hold of these two DIETS ???

I enclose, with the completed orderform : US$ 15.00 or British Pounds or
E 15.00  in Cash.

Alternatively I send a Postal Order in one of these currencies payable to:
"Goodtec International Limited."
I understand that the price includes postage and packing to my address below.

Please print and fill out the orderform below and send to:

Goodtec International Limited.
Suite 299
2 Old Brompton Road
London SW7 3DQ