integer on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:05:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] \\ where is the YOUTH .... YOU ... redKAPULZ macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!

anna bal!nt

>nn is 75 and ugly

maja kuzmanov!c

>what circumstances? are you aging =cw4t7abs, is spreading yourself
>among multiple entities making you age less?

cheap zupermarket harlot dav!d z!karel!

parafraze: i was a failure in my youth - people didn't appreciate me. naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
           this made me xy angry. blaaaaaaaaa!! nonetheless i accepted my xy loser role and got a job type job.
           a bit further on the model citizen bandwagon
           i injekted my model citizen white kapsules into my ugly wife and she gave birth !!
           oooo splendor ... now i want to live and see my children grow up because they love me
           and for that i would do anything. inclusive stealing nn's intellectual property.

[cest pas grav monsieur supermarket. legally - men laugh last. we'll see who is wearing the trousers.

alors \\ apropos nn + nn's fountain

during drastic `food` and food shortages organisms suppress
reproductive processes and enhance processes that protect against stress.
these routines incidentally slow aging thus increasing the likelihood
of reproduction when `food` and food supplies are adequate.

redKapsules [TM (but not in hell)] target the insulin|igf pathway
and modulate cell nutrients ... and so it has been that nn could resist
all gentle + not so gentle rose modulations and stream via pop3 endlessly
to the delight of occident moda.rat.ors w o r l d w i d e

and maintain that v.lovely + optimized anger\hunger level ... characteristic of starved animals.
miiiiiiiaaaaau !!!!!

so yes - nn is 75 [or thereabout] but not so ugly
and as per usual some 01 was quite correct.

jetzt - since nn has demonstrated in a delightful manner the efficacy of redKapsules [TM]
nn will share ...

fully symmetrik $mile

„... after all - who will say no to the fountain of elongated youth ... a +?

NN - simply.SUPERIOR

r!!!!!!!!!!ng

uho ztandz beh!nd dze kurta!n +?

u!!!!!!!!!ntr

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!