WORLD LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:37:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] WORLD LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

WORLD LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Number: 132/756/4007
Batch Number: 538901527-BB67
Sir/Madam
We The World lottery international  are pleased to inform you about the
result of The Lottery Winners International programs held on the 14th February,2003.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US$ 100,000. from our  (One Million United States Dollars) lottery programs that was held  this year
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
To  avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from All  over the world we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year  5 million  U.S.D International lotter To file for your claim, please contact our Lottery Coordinator
MR.kel Van Dijk of the World lottery International
TEL:+31-630-349-735 Email: kel_vandijk@rediffmail.com
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 25th of March2003.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr Kel Van Dijk
Lottery Coordinator