DR. MARK MBEKI on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:58:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ATTN : PLEASE
 Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make
 anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
 everything will be well at the end of the sucessfull execution
of this business.I have decided to contact you due to the urgency
of this transaction. Let me start by introducing myself properly to
 you. I am Dr. Mark Mbeki, an external auditor of Ned credit
Bank Johannesburg, South Africa .
THE PROPOSITION:
A french man, Late Engr.Peter claude
(Snr) a merchant, formerly working in Witwatersrand
Johannesbourg Gold Mine,Johannesburg South Africa,
until his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 304)
Flight KQ431, he banked with Ned credit Bank Johannesbourg
and had a closing balance as at the end of September 2000,
 money worth $30,800.000.00 (Thirty Million eight hundred
United State Dollars), this is aside the accrued interest so far
 from that date, and the bank now expects his next of kin / beneficiary
to come up for claims of his estate. Valuable efforts are being
made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family
or Relatives but to no success. It is because of the perceived
possibility of not being able to locate any of the Late Engr. Jean Claude Pierre's
next of kin because, (he had no wife nor children that is known to us).
The Management of the bank under the influence of her Chairman
 and Members of the Board of Directors, are making plans for the
 fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be donated
to the South Africa trust fund for the acquisition of arms and
ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa and the
 World in General. In order to avert this negative development,
I and some of my trusted colleagues now seek your willingness
and readiness to have you stand in as the next of kin to the late
Engr. Jean Claude Pierre (Snr.) so that the fund will be released
 and paid into your account as the beneficiary / next of kin.
The need for a foreigner to stand as next of kin in this transaction
 is occasioned by the fact that, the customer( Engr.Claude ) was a
 foreigner therefore, a Local person here in my country cannot
stand as the next of kin so as to avoid suspicion. All documents
and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out. However, we have secured from the probate registry,
an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies)
 and more so, I am assuring you that this deal is 100% Risk Free.
 Furthermore, your share will be 30% of the total sum, 10% will be
set aside to cover all the cost that will be incured by both parties in
 the course of making this venture a success, while the rest will be
 for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes,
according to agreement between both parties.Alhough, I intend to
 invest some part of my own share of the fund into financing of a
 charity organisation. I shall arrange to make the name of beneficiary
 in your favour here in the bank and also with the Probate
Registry in the ministry of justice of the Government of South
Africa. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to
you as will be arranged, you must make an application first to the
 bank as a relative or next of kin to the decease. Upon receipt of
your reply, I will send to you by email,a draft copy of the application.
 Kindly indicate your interest and capability of striking this deal with
me, so as to enable me make arrangements of getting the neccessary
 supporting / back up documents that will make you eligible to
claim the fund as the authentic next of Kin / beneficiary. Please note
 that for the purposes of confidentiality, all further correspondence
 will be through my alternative email address: goodman4u04@email.com
or you can call me on my personal telephone contact number +874 7629 19885
Accept my warm regards as I await your response.
 Sincerely,
Dr. Mark Mbeki
External Auditor
Ned Credit Bank Jo'Burg,