muyiwa Ige on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:59:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Please Save My Family Futune.

Dear Sir,

I got your contact through the email business
directoryand decided to send my proposal to you.

 I am Muyiwa Ige the first son of the late Chief Bola Ige,the
attorney general of the federal republic of Nigeria
who was killed by hired assasins on the 23rd of december
2001 by an unidentified gun men believed to be linked
to the present government.

Two months before he was eventually killed,there was
attempt on his life but fortunately God speared his
life for us.It was then he had to reveal some vital
informations as regards his life to me before he was
finally killed in december. All accounts belonging to
my father both local and abroad had been frozen and
his investments seized by the government believing in
thier false allegation that he made away of $2 billion
dollars of (NEPA)National Electricity Power Authority
of which I know is just a ploy to eliminate him by the
people in power that he is fustrating thier evil intentions
through the human right pubic hearing for violation of
right and cruelsome killings during the military
regime to carry out thier traits to suffer the mases
for thier selfish interest instead of the interest of
the nation.We are now in a dileman as our live are in
danger till after the investigations .

Two weeks to the christmas holiday in 2001 being on
the 4th of december,my dad spoke to me at lenght about
life and it realities .He told me he deposited a trunk
box containing us$15.5m with a security and finance
company abroad with the intention of retrieving it himself
before he was finally killed before the christmas.
According to him the content of the box was registered
as government classified papers with his influence and
was moved out of my country through diplomatic courrier.
He wanted to safeguard the funds for foreign investment
after his retirement before he was killed.

In the light of this as the next of kin i am now
contacting you a foreigner to assist me in retrieving
the boxes and subsequently deposite of the funds into
your foreign account.
My mother and I have agreed to give you 20% of the fund
for your assistance and 10% for any expenses you might
incure in the course of this transaction,
we want to believe that you will not sit on the money
when paid into your account.
I want you to understand that there is no risk involve
as we have orked out modalities for the smooth actualization
of this goal.
I will require the following for effecting
the documents of claim and identification.

1]Your full Names and address

2] Your private telephone and fax numbers.

I will send the following:
1] The airway bill used in sending the boxes
2] The password being the security code
3] The deposit certificate

I wish to state here that we are left with nothing as
we survive by the grace of God. I hope you
understand our predicament so as to save me and my
family from hopeless future .

Waiting your urgent response.

Best regards,

Muyiwa IGE.