EDX Electronics Ltd. on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:03:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Watch World Cup LIVE on your computer for Rs. 1,990/- only !!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a one-stop shop for computer peripherals, accessories & consumables
in Delhi (http://www.edxindia.com).

We do free delivery and installation of computer peripherals, accessories
& consumables such as Printers (inkjet, laser, dot matrix), Scanners,
Monitors, UPS, Webcams, CD Writers, DVD ROM Drives, TV Tuner Cards,
Modems, Keyboards, Mouse etc. Our services are currently available only in
NCR Delhi. We deliver & install maximum within 24 hours of receiving the
order (generally the same day for orders received by 2.00pm). You can
place an order telephonically, through fax or by email.

Our prices are very competitive and are usually much less than showroom
prices.

We also provide free consultation on the phone to help you decide the
right product to buy. All products come with standard warranty terms.

Following are the details of a few hot selling products & services :

ON-SITE SERVICE CHARGES :
1. We undertake on-site service of all computers & printers at nominal
service charges of Rs. 350/- only ! Parts, if required, will be charged
extra at actuals.

PRINTER CARTRIDGES / TONERS :
2. We undertake free delivery of genuine & original printer toners,
cartridges & ribbons at very competitive prices. We also refill toners &
cartridges with pick-up & drop facility at no extra charge.

JUST FOR YOUR KIDS :
3. Pre-School Animated CD : Rs. 390/- only !! Ages 3 - 5 years. Jam Packed
with stuff for little brains. Teaches numbers, colours, counting,
alphabets, animals, shapes etc. Special section teaches how to draw numbers.

4. Animated Nursery Rhymes : Rs. 390/- only !! Contains 20 choicest Hindi
& English rhymes. All 20 nursery rhymes in the CD are animated. It's a
visual treat for the tiny tots.

HOT BUY OF THE WEEK :
5. Samsung 48X CD Writer (48X/24X/48X) Internal : Rs. 3,390/- only ! Now
you can make copies of your favorite CD's / backup / transport valuable
data anywhere at nominal cost.

WATCH TV ON YOUR COMPUTER :
6. Watch TV on your Computer : TV Tuner Card with Recording (Mercury) at
Rs. 1,990/- only ! You can use this to view TV channels on your computer
(requires a cable TV connection). Comes with a remote control. Specially
useful for desktop office computer(s) where you can simultaneously work on
the computer and watch cricket / news / sports in the background !

7. Watch TV on your Computer : TV Tuner Card with Recording (Pinnacle) at
Rs. 2,990/- only ! You can use this to view TV channels on your computer
(requires a cable TV connection). Comes with a remote control. Specially
useful for desktop office computer(s) where you can simultaneously work on
the computer and watch cricket / news / sports in the background !

8. Epson C41-SX Colour Inkjet Printer (Parallel Interface) 10ppm, 1440dpi
: Rs. 3,090/- only !! Photo Quality Printer. Super Value & Performance.

OFF-SEASON DISCOUNT PRODUCT :
9. 500VA Intelli-UPS : Rs. 1,990/- only ! Specially designed for the harsh
Indian power conditions. Provides extremely clean power with a backup time
of between 15-20 minutes (when fully charged).  Manufactured at our
state-of-the-art works located at Gurgaon. One year onsite warranty.

10. Learn Yourself Tally CD : Rs. 390/- only ! This software CD will teach
you how to use Tally.

11. HP 2300C Scanner (USB Interface) 600x1200dpi, 48-bit : Rs. 3,690/-
only !! Colour, Flat Bed & A4 Size entry level scanner.

12. HP 3420 Colour Inkjet Printer (USB Interface) 8 ppm, 1200dpi : Rs.
4,690/- only !! Photo Quality Printer. Both Colour & Black Cartridges
included.

13. HP Laserjet 1000 Laser Printer (10ppm, 600dpi) USB Interface : Rs.
12,690/- only.

14. HP Laserjet 1200 Laser Printer (14ppm, 1200dpi) USB Interface : Rs.
19,790/-.

15. Samsung 40GB Hard Disk Drive (5400rpm) : Rs. 4,890/- only !! Comes
with 3 years warranty. Other makes & capacities also available.

16. Logitech WebCamera (USB) : Rs. 1,990/- only !!

17. Samsung 15" Colour Monitor : Rs. 5,290/- only !! 3 years warranty.
Black monitor also available.

ALL-IN-ONE-PRODUCT :
18. HP V40 4-in-1 Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax (USB Interface) : Rs.
13,990/- only !! This unique product from HP performs all four functions
as mentioned above. Sheetfed.

Prices are inclusive of all taxes, delivery, installation (within NCR
Delhi) and one year ONSITE warranty for all products. Details of most
products are available on our website http://www.edxindia.com . New
products are constantly being added.

You are also most welcome to get in touch with us for any other
requirement for computer peripherals.

We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

The One Stop Shop
EDX Electronics Ltd.
14, West Patel Nagar
New Delhi.
Phone : 25880779, 25885778, 25889288
Fax : 25786909
email : edx@tatanova.com
Website : http://www.edxindia.com

P.S. : This email has been sent expecting the information to be of use and
benefit to you. In case you are not from NCR Delhi and/or do not wish to
receive further promotional offers from us, please send us an email with
`REMOVE' in the subject line and we will remove your email address from
our database.