Johnson Peters on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I seek for your help,please rerspond

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION(NNPC)
FALOMO COMPLEX,IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA

FROM: MR JOHNSON PETERS
PRIVATE E-MAIL: johnsonpeters_favour@k.ro

DEAR FRIEND,

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL:(STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)

I approach you most honorably today for a mutual
business transaction.

I am MR JOHNSON PETERS,a former senior accountant with
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,NNPC,Federal
Republic of Nigeria. I have been opportune to be appointed
as the Director of the Foreign Contract awarding committee
of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,NNPC.

Now by virtue of my present office and position, it is
an opportunity for me to have a share of the huge oil
money which many top military personel of the past
regime has been using me to achieve based on their
personal interest without any benefit toward me.

Following this development, I now have an accord with
a top officer of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum
Resource to remit the sum of US$15.4Million (Fifteen Million
Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to your
nominated foreign account for the smoothremittance of this
funds,hence we as civil servants do not own the right
to acquire foreign account while in service. I
therefore request you to kindly allocate any account
of your choice with all necessary particulars to enable
me forward same to the Paying Bank in Nigeria for onward
release of the funds transfer approvals on your favour
as the beneficiary. We have fourteen(14) working days
to conclude this deal on commencement, and I shall join
you at the account base for sharing and further
discussion on my investment plan in your Country.

BENEFIT: For providing the account where the paying bank shall
remit the funds, you will be entitled to 25% of the
fund,75% will be for me and my partners.You will assure me once more that you will protect the funds as soon as it is in your account.

What we need is your Foreign Bank Account Particulars,
The Bank Swift and Telex, The Bank Address, The Bank
Telephone and Fax Number, Your Telephone and Fax
Number and your Private Mailing Address,so that we can
use it to make formal application as a matter of procedures.

ON SECURITY: - We demand absolute secrecy and
confidentiality from both parties hence we assure you
that the transaction is hundred percent risk free.
All modalities of this fund transfer has been worked
out.

Please confirm your interest by immediate response on
the above Private E-mail: johnsonpeters_favour@k.ro

Thanking you in anticipation and i will give you a telephone number where to
reach me as soon as i confirm your serious interest.

Yours faithfully,

MR JOHNSON PETERS