nettime on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Dear Sir,

        This is Ms. Sheng From Zhejiang Yongtong Foreign Trade Jet-weaving Co.,Ltd,
        we got your contacting way fro internet/your country yellow page

     Zhejiang Yongtong Foreign Trade Jet-weaving Co.,Ltd. is an export oriented
        company which specialized in foreign trade,weaving,dying&printing.Yongtong
        Company is located in Qianqing town,which owns a convenient transportation
        of railway, road and waterway,and with Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
        nearby.

    The company is a modern large scale weaving enterprise with investment of RMB 200
       million.With 200 Toyota's air-jet looms and subsidiary equipment.The company is
       specialized in producing various kinds of chemical,cotton,polyester/cotton fabric,
       remie and other similar high grade fabrics for garments making .Most of the products
       are exported to Europe,America and Southeast Asia countries. Our company owns world
      advanced dyeing & printing production lines.And the company also provides dyeing service
      for various kinds of T/C,T/R,cotton twill,spandex and fine jean fabrics,etc.

    Based on the idea of "Top Quality,Best Reputation", the company is adopting the modern
      management method to satisfy our clients.

    We are looking forward to receiving your early reply.

       Thanks and best regards,
       Shen Rihong
       Manager Director
    Tel:0575-4518357