on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:42:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ATTENTION

ATTNENTION,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria,
I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks
To Almighty God, I have been released for my innocence. Well dear friend
I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account
Or to your destination through the Security Diplomatic Shipping
Agent Company, because the government is making plans to seize them, as
They did to my fathers own. Please view these site and read it's content
Carefully,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm
please I want you to assist me secure these funds if possible invest them for me
in your country [on agreed Terms].
If you are willing and ready ,please contact me.
There are rumours that the next  Government might seize most of them ,time is not
on my side.
I am worried.
i look forward to doing good business with you.
RGDS.
MOHAMMED ABACHA