edword Mbous on Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Attn,
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: MR EDWORD MBOUS
I feel compelled to write and request your assistance.Please, kindly excuse my intrusion into your private business. I got your contact through The European Business Directory in my effort to get a foreignpartner whom I can entrust with my farther.,s investmen I am a young man of 24 years old , by name Mr edword Mbous, the son of late of Dr Albert Mbous from france-ville Northern GABON, one time by political appointment Director of International Affaires Department of GABON PETROL AND NATURAL GAS who died on a board meeting with the International Oil Gulf Representatives, in
September 11th 2001 at the World Trade Center in New York City USA.

Sorry I do not know whom you are, but I feel strong to write you concering my present predicament at stake now. I was an under-graduate student of 2rd year, studying Chemical Engineering At Omah Bongo University in Libreville the South-Eastern Gabon, before the date of the urgly incident occurred . Although I lost my mother when she was putting to birth my younger sister who leter died
in the hospital with my mother fourtheen years ago in London United Kindom.

Presently  I am now under political asylum in the Netherlands I am looking
or seeking for someone who will assist me in transfering the sum of money my father left  with a private security company in here Netherlands. The amount is thirty five Million US Dollars ($ 35, 000.000.00). However since, I am his next of
kin , I have contacted you to stand as my Late father' s foreign parter to receive this money into your account after which I will join you there. l am willing to offer
you 25% of the total sum of amount, to you for assistancing me while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that may be incurred in the process of this transaction and you will handle the investment until l finished up my education, and any expences you made in this transaction must be minus including your perscentage before investing the money.

In addition I humbly solicit for you kindly assistance to help me in investing this money into a good and profitable business, really my intenssion for contacting you is not only to help me in tansfering this fund out of  but also to help me to invest the the money into a business that give at least 100% profit in two years and nice school where l will finish up my education.

I am assuring you that this transaction is hatch free from all indication, because all the document that was issued to my father at the day he lodged the money are with me and the are avilable to you on your request. You will provide me with a bank account that is capable to carry this amount. Again, try to understand the fact that this is a priviledged information that should be kept secret and confidential

Please understand my condition and get to me as soon as possible and please I urge you to keep this transaction confidential for my secuirty and the security of the
fund.Finally, I need your urgent response to enable mecommence with the procedures. Please to confirm yourinterest, send me an email as soon as you received this mail.

I will be waiting to hearing from you soonest,

May God bless you.

With Best Regards.

Mr edword Mbous,